Our thanks to so many of you who took the time to submit an entry in our latest readership giveaway, which we launched in September to commemorate Michael Schumacher’s twenty years in Formula 1.
A total of fifteen lucky readers from across the globe were selected as our winners of a copy of James Allen’s The Edge of Greatness, having submitted the most creative 25-words-or-less answers to the question ‘What was Michael Schumacher’s greatest race, and why?’
And the lucky winners are:
- Adam Anderson, from Glenroy, Australia
- Alfius Andri, from Malang, Indonesia
- Bertho Mulwien Noer, from Bandung, Indonesia
- Carlos Rodriguez, from Montevideo, Uruguay
- Christopher Yim, from Hong Kong, China PR
- Ciputra Ciputra, from Semarang, Indonesia
- Eamon O’Riordan, from Swords, Ireland
- Harshal Katakia, from Mumbai, India
- Julian Melville, from Auckland, New Zealand
- Michael Hudson, from Perth, Australia
- Ray, from Panama City, Panama
- Rebecca Marshall, from Richmond, Australia
- Sally Watkins, from Toowoomba, Australia
- Sandro Monopoli, from Lecce, Italy
- Tom Cleveland, from Cedar Rapids, United States
Congratulations to all of our winners! Your prizes will be in the mail and you should receive them in the coming weeks. We’ll be posting a review of The Edge of Greatness on our website next week, and we’d love you to add your thoughts on this book once you’ve read it!
Stay tuned for details of our next readership giveaway, coming soon to Richard’s F1!