In another great value-add for racegoers, the Australian Grand Prix Corporation has announced that there will be a special ‘early bird’ purchase period in the lead up to next year’s Australian Grand Prix for general admission tickets.
Sunday general admission tickets purchased prior to 1 March 2012 will see fans enjoy a bumper day of F1 action, V8 Supercars, the Crusty Demons and a host of Support Categories for only AU$79 for adults and AU$159 for families, a saving of up to 20%!
Four-day pre-purchased general admission tickets will be AU$149 for adults and $280 for families.
For more information and to purchase tickets visit www.grandprix.com.au or click on the banner below:
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018