In another great value-add for racegoers, the Australian Grand Prix Corporation has announced that there will be a special ‘early bird’ purchase period in the lead up to next year’s Australian Grand Prix for general admission tickets.
Sunday general admission tickets purchased prior to 1 March 2012 will see fans enjoy a bumper day of F1 action, V8 Supercars, the Crusty Demons and a host of Support Categories for only AU$79 for adults and AU$159 for families, a saving of up to 20%!
Four-day pre-purchased general admission tickets will be AU$149 for adults and $280 for families.
For more information and to purchase tickets visit www.grandprix.com.au or click on the banner below:
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Evans romps to pole in Santiago - 19 January, 2020
- Kubica joins rebranded Alfa Romeo team - 2 January, 2020
- Leclerc secures long-term Ferrari deal - 23 December, 2019
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019