In another great value-add for racegoers, the Australian Grand Prix Corporation has announced that there will be a special ‘early bird’ purchase period in the lead up to next year’s Australian Grand Prix for general admission tickets.
Sunday general admission tickets purchased prior to 1 March 2012 will see fans enjoy a bumper day of F1 action, V8 Supercars, the Crusty Demons and a host of Support Categories for only AU$79 for adults and AU$159 for families, a saving of up to 20%!
Four-day pre-purchased general admission tickets will be AU$149 for adults and $280 for families.
For more information and to purchase tickets visit www.grandprix.com.au or click on the banner below:
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020