The IndyCar Series’ season-ending race at Las Vegas will see a record 34-car field compete for honours at the oval circuit, with the news that Paul Tracy will drive in next weekend’s event with Dragon Racing.
Having made an appearance with Dreyer & Reinbold at the Indianapolis 500, the Canadian had also secured a five-race deal with Dragon Racing to compete in the events at Long Beach, Texas, Toronto, Edmonton and Sears Point.
The 2003 Champ Car title-holder had made it clear that he was interested in adding more events to his programme with Dragon, and it will be his first oval-racing outing since claiming 12th and 13th at the pair of races held at Texas earlier in the year.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Tony Trimmer - 20 February, 2019
- Formula E: Last gasp victory for di Grassi - 17 February, 2019
- FEATURE: Gifts for the gents - 13 February, 2019
- 2018 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 9 February, 2019
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019