The IndyCar Series’ season-ending race at Las Vegas will see a record 34-car field compete for honours at the oval circuit, with the news that Paul Tracy will drive in next weekend’s event with Dragon Racing.
Having made an appearance with Dreyer & Reinbold at the Indianapolis 500, the Canadian had also secured a five-race deal with Dragon Racing to compete in the events at Long Beach, Texas, Toronto, Edmonton and Sears Point.
The 2003 Champ Car title-holder had made it clear that he was interested in adding more events to his programme with Dragon, and it will be his first oval-racing outing since claiming 12th and 13th at the pair of races held at Texas earlier in the year.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018