The IndyCar Series’ season-ending race at Las Vegas will see a record 34-car field compete for honours at the oval circuit, with the news that Paul Tracy will drive in next weekend’s event with Dragon Racing.
Having made an appearance with Dreyer & Reinbold at the Indianapolis 500, the Canadian had also secured a five-race deal with Dragon Racing to compete in the events at Long Beach, Texas, Toronto, Edmonton and Sears Point.
The 2003 Champ Car title-holder had made it clear that he was interested in adding more events to his programme with Dragon, and it will be his first oval-racing outing since claiming 12th and 13th at the pair of races held at Texas earlier in the year.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Unstoppable Ricciardo romps to pole - 27 May, 2018
- Ricciardo tops FP3, Verstappen crashes - 26 May, 2018
- Red Bull stays on top in Monaco - 25 May, 2018
- Ricciardo leads a Red Bull 1-2 in FP1 - 24 May, 2018
- WTCR: Vernay survives jump-start investigation to win Race 3 - 22 May, 2018