The Liqui Moly Engstler team has confirmed it will give Hong Kong-born racer Charles Ka-Ki Ng his maiden World Touring Car Championship outing at the upcoming Race of Japan.
Ng, 27, has earned himself a reputation in the drifting championships after winning the 2009 Skip Barber Mazda Challenge and last year’s Asian Touring Car Series championship titles.
He will race a normally-aspirated BMW 320si for the final three rounds of the championship at Suzuki, Shanghai and Macau.
[Image via Hashiriya]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020