The Liqui Moly Engstler team has confirmed it will give Hong Kong-born racer Charles Ka-Ki Ng his maiden World Touring Car Championship outing at the upcoming Race of Japan.
Ng, 27, has earned himself a reputation in the drifting championships after winning the 2009 Skip Barber Mazda Challenge and last year’s Asian Touring Car Series championship titles.
He will race a normally-aspirated BMW 320si for the final three rounds of the championship at Suzuki, Shanghai and Macau.
[Image via Hashiriya]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Da Costa wins inaugural Gen2 ePrix - 15 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018