The FIA has opted for a short DRS zone at this weekend’s Korean Grand Prix.
Logically, the DRS zone is placed on the circuit’s longest straight, the one-kilometre stretch between Turns 2 and 3, but drivers won’t be able to open their rear wing until halfway down the straight. The detection point is between the first and second corners.
Read on to see the location of the points on the circuit:
[Image via FIA]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Da Costa wins inaugural Gen2 ePrix - 15 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018