The HRT F1 team has been fined €5,000 by the FIA stewards for the unsafe release of Daniel Ricciardo during the Korean Grand Prix.
The team was judged to have unsafely released the Australian into the path of a rival car. Ricciardo finished the race 19th, two spots ahead of team-mate Vitantonio Liuzzi, who was forced to pit on the opening lap after breaking his front wing.
[Image via Sutton Images]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020