Fresh from his podium finish at last weekend’s Korean Grand Prix, Red Bull Racing’s Mark Webber will be in Sydney today, at a meet-and-greet event for fans in the city.
Head on over to Pitt Street Mall in the CBD, where Mark will be at Angus & Coote jewellers at midday to help launch a limited edition Red Bull branded Casio watch.
Buyers can receive a bonus Red Bull Racing cap for purchases of Casio watches over $150 today.
If you manage to take any photos from the event, please send them through to us!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020