Our article on Mark Webber’s visit to Sydney today to launch the Casio Edifice watch came courtesy of one of our ever-observant readers, Jen Smith – or jenifermarie on our regular F1 Predictions Competition – and we have her to thank for helping to spread the word via Richard’s F1.
Well, it turns out that Jen ventured to Sydney in the hope of meeting the hero from Down Under, and he kindly gave her an autograph during his whistlestop visit, on no less an item than one of our very own limited edition Richard’s F1 mousepads!
(Jen happened to be the recipient of one from the very first batch we made when the website was first born, hence it’s very well-loved look!)
Sadly, an actual photo opportunity with Mark wasn’t possible, but this is certainly an item we’ll treasure for a very long time!
PS. We still have a handful of these mousepads (albeit unsigned by Mark!) in existence; please drop us a line if you’re interested in buying one.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Tony Trimmer - 20 February, 2019
- Formula E: Last gasp victory for di Grassi - 17 February, 2019
- FEATURE: Gifts for the gents - 13 February, 2019
- 2018 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 9 February, 2019
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019