RichardsF1.com is thrilled to announce that that luxury carmaker Infiniti has become our newest Official Partner. The company’s logos will appear on the RichardsF1.com homepage, as well as specific news and feature articles for the next year.
The luxury division of parent company Nissan, Infiniti was formed in 1989 and now enjoys a successful presence in North America, the Middle East, South Korea, Russia, Taiwan, China, the Ukraine and the United Kingdom, with a total of over 230 dealers across 15 countries.
More recently, Infiniti teamed up with Red Bull Racing to become one of the Milton Keynes outfit’s major technical partners.
We are thrilled to welcome such a prestigious brand as Infiniti to the RichardsF1.com family.
To learn more about Infiniti, click here or on the advertising banner on our sidebar.
To discuss how we can offer affordable, tailor-made advertising solutions for your organisation, please email our advertising team.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Da Costa wins inaugural Gen2 ePrix - 15 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018