DTM racer Susie Stoddart has tied the knot with long-time fiancé Christian ‘Toto’ Wolff, and with immediate effect will race under the moniker Susie Wolff.
The couple exchanged vows in an intimate ceremony on the Italian island of Capri, near Naples.
Her husband is well-known in racing circles, being an accomplished professional driver in his own right. The Austrian raced (and won) in the FIA GT Championship as well as being a racer in the Austrian Rally Championship.
After retiring in 2009, Wolff continued to be involved in motor racing circles, taking up a shareholder of the HWA AG group (the company behind Mercedes’ involvement in the DTM championship) and, more recently, buying a 10% stake in the Williams F1 team.
[Image via DTM Media]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Tony Trimmer - 20 February, 2019
- Formula E: Last gasp victory for di Grassi - 17 February, 2019
- FEATURE: Gifts for the gents - 13 February, 2019
- 2018 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 9 February, 2019
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019