Unfortunately the muppets at OzTips have closed the window for our F1 Tipsters to enter their predictions much earlier than five minutes before qualifying, as is the stipulated cut-off under the competition rules.
Sadly, the same issue hit us during the Korean Grand Prix, and it has been escalated to their HelpDesk for attention (no doubt to be ignored once again).
As a workaround, please email us your predictions (pole, winner, top-2 teams, top-5 finishers) no later than 5 minutes before qualifying, and they will be manually uploaded.
Our sincerest apologies that this has happened again, rest assured we will not be using OzTips in 2012.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Van Gisbergen stripped of victory - 25 November, 2018