By starting today’s Indian Grand Prix, Jarno Trulli has become just the fourth driver in the history of Formula 1 to start 250 Grands Prix.
The Italian – who made his F1 debut in 1997 with Minardi – joins Rubens Barrichello (321 starts), Michael Schumacher (284) and Riccardo Patrese (256) in this illustrious group.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020