By starting today’s Indian Grand Prix, Jarno Trulli has become just the fourth driver in the history of Formula 1 to start 250 Grands Prix.
The Italian – who made his F1 debut in 1997 with Minardi – joins Rubens Barrichello (321 starts), Michael Schumacher (284) and Riccardo Patrese (256) in this illustrious group.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Da Costa wins inaugural Gen2 ePrix - 15 December, 2018
- ‘The Unknown Kimi Räikkönen’ - 8 December, 2018
- Hamilton wins Abu Dhabi finale - 26 November, 2018
- Pirelli stays as F1’s tyre supplier - 25 November, 2018
- Supercars: Reynolds wine finale, McLaughlin takes the crown - 25 November, 2018