More details of the New Jersey circuit proposal are emerging in the wake of the city’s recent announcement that it had signed a ten-year deal to stage a Grand Prix on its streets from 2013.
A track layout has already been proposed along the city’s shoreline above), and we think the design and elevation changes will present a unique challenge for drivers…
Check out this first impression video simulation of how a lap of the New Jersey Grand Prix circuit will look:
So what do you think of the layout? We think this is a great design, and there’s an interesting homage to Barcelona’s old Montjuich Park circuit from the 1960s and 1970s, as well as touches of Detroit, Monaco and Montreal.
[Video via nothke]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020