RPM Motorsport, the Macau-based touring car team, has announced that it will field a BMW 320si for the season-ending World Touring Car Championship Macau Guia Race, fielding local driver Mak Ka Lok.
The 46-year-old has extensive racing experience in tin-tops over the last ten years. He won the 1999 Macau Cup Race, and finished third overall in last year’s Asian Touring Car Series standings.
He is the second Macanese driver to be confirmed for the grandee event in late November. Regular Macau Guia Race visitor André Couto will be competing for SUNRED Engineering, it was announced in September.
[Image via AFOS]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Formula E: Evans romps to pole in Santiago - 19 January, 2020
- Kubica joins rebranded Alfa Romeo team - 2 January, 2020
- Leclerc secures long-term Ferrari deal - 23 December, 2019
- Bottas stays on top despite collision with Grosjean - 30 November, 2019
- Bottas fastest in FP1, Vettel crashes - 29 November, 2019