Renault’s management revolving door continues, with the team losing the services of team manager John Wickham.
He will be replaced by longstanding Renault employee Paul Seaby, a man perhaps best known for being featured in this shot of Jos Verstappen’s spectacular pit fire at the 1994 German Grand Prix.
Seaby will take over the day-to-day running of the Enstone team, which he joined as a mechanic way back in 1992. He was promoted to the role of Engineering Coordinator in 2005.
Seaby will work alongside Trackside Operations Director Alan Permane on the team’s pit-wall during grand Prix weekends.
[Image via WRF]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020