It was a day of mixed fortunes for ROAL Motorsport driver Tom Coronel, who will start from tenth and sixth (respectively) for today’s two World Touring Car Championship races at Tianma Circuit.
And with the track being little more than an overgrown go-kart circuit, overtaking is going to be tough. Check out Tom’s video highlights from qualifying below…
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020