Fans of the World Touring Car Championship were treated to two closely-contested races at the series’ first visit to mainland China, and friend of RichardsF1.com Tom Coronel was right in the thick of the action, as the below video shows…
While he didn’t land up getting the podium finish he’d hoped for, a good brace of points has further helped his position in the Drivers’ Championship standings.
The series heads to the final round at Macau in just under two weeks time, and Tom will be aiming for another strong result as the curtain is brought down on the 2011 season.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020