Virgin Racing has confirmed that it will field three drivers for next week’s ‘Young Driver’ test at Abu Dhabi, announcing that Charles Pic, Adrian Quaife-Hobbs and Robert Wickens will drive a day apiece at Yas Marina.
Frenchman Pic – widely tipped as having already signed to race for the outfit next season – is also testing for Force India during the three-day test, while Canadian Wickens is doing likewise, driving one day for the Renault team.
The opening day of the test session will see Quaife-Hobbs behind the wheel, followed by Pic on Wednesday and Wickens (who will also take part in today’s opening free practice session for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix) on Thursday.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020