Top Gear Live is coming to Perth for the very first time with its most extreme stunt show ever, The Prototype Tour! Final tickets are on sale now, but we have two double passes to give away to our lucky readers!
Top Gear hosts Jeremy Clarkson and James May will be smashing, crashing and generally messing about live at Perth’s Burswood Dome on 7-10 December, all under the watchful eye of The Stig, who’ll be pushing some of the best cars in the world to their limits in the Top Gear Live Arena.
And we at RichardsF1.com have two Diamond double passes to give away to our readers for the opening night show, valued at $500 each!
All you have to do is send us your details (including a secure postal address) to be in the draw. Entries close soon!
If you’re one of our lucky winners, feel free to provide us with a brief review of your experience on the night, which we’ll publish on our website!
To learn more about Top Gear Live, visit their website.
CLICK HERE to read this giveaway’s Terms & Conditions.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020