Those of us who’ve grown up in the Nintendo era will appreciate that it was not our parents who taught us the finer art of driving, but Mario Kart. Fortunately, the driving was all virtual; few would want to skid on banana peels and fire rockets at other drivers.
But the clever folks at Nintendo have teamed up with West Coast Customs to create life-size versions of Mario and Luigi’s karts, which were displayed to the public as the Los Angeles Auto Show.
Check out some of the pictures below!
[Images via AutoBlog]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020