Sydney-based readers might want to head out to Eastern Creek International Raceway this weekend, as the Historic Sports & Racing Car Association will be having a revival meeting, featuring a host of Formula 1 cars from decades past.
Aside from the usual mix of old touring cars, Formula Ford, Formula Vee and F5000 entries, fans can also look forward to a great display of ex-F1 machinery.
Some of the machinery includes a 1972 Surtees TS9, a 1980 March 80A, 1981 March 81C, a 1982 Spirit Honda and a 1985 Ferrari 156.
Tickets are just $25 for adults to attend the two-day event. For more information, click here.
[Image via Historic Sports & Racing Car Association]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020