The notion of recycling everyday objects to be made into sculpture and art is not a foreign concept. ‘Recycled’ furniture is very en trende. So how else can you make use of a totalled Ferrari? Easy…
French furniture designer Charly Molinelli has come up with a unique concept and custom designed a coffee table, which houses a Ferrari that he had crushed into a cube.
The dimensions of the table were built to house the reshaped car, which has since been purchased by a private buyer for an undisclosed sum.
[Images via Charly Molinelli]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020