On what it strongly rumoured to be his final race for Virgin Racing, Jérôme d’Ambrosio has been hit with a fine by the FIA Stewards after he was to found to have been speeding in the pit lane during the final practice session of the Brazilian Grand Prix.
The Belgian was hit with a €800 (£690) fine after he was clocked doing 63.6km/h (39.5mph) in the pit lane during Saturday’s final practice session. The pit lane speed limit for the Interlagos circuit is 60km/h.
[Original image via Sutton Images]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Hamilton completes practice rout - 4 July, 2020
- Mercedes close out Friday practice on top - 4 July, 2020
- Hamilton leads Mercedes 1-2 as F1 2020 finally gets underway - 3 July, 2020
- Stirling Moss (1929 – 2020) - 12 April, 2020
- F1 to delay 2021 technical regulations - 20 March, 2020