On what it strongly rumoured to be his final race for Virgin Racing, Jérôme d’Ambrosio has been hit with a fine by the FIA Stewards after he was to found to have been speeding in the pit lane during the final practice session of the Brazilian Grand Prix.
The Belgian was hit with a €800 (£690) fine after he was clocked doing 63.6km/h (39.5mph) in the pit lane during Saturday’s final practice session. The pit lane speed limit for the Interlagos circuit is 60km/h.
[Original image via Sutton Images]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020