Scuderia Toro Rosso has announced it has secured the services of former Williams head of aerodynamics, Jon Tomlinson.
Tomlinson will work as the Faenza team’s Deputy Head of Aerodynamics, reporting to Nicolo Petrucci.
Tomlinson has worked for Williams for the last five years, and has previous stints at Jordan, followed by Renault.
Tomlinson was one of the key figures dumped by Williams during its major technical reshuffle earlier this year, which also saw the team’s Technical Director, Sam Michael, tender his resignation.
The team also recently secured the services of Italian Luca Furbatto as its chief designer.
[Image via LAT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018
- Räikkönen edges Hamilton under the floodlights - 15 September, 2018