We had an overwhelming response to our latest SENNA Blu-Ray Giveaway to commemorate this week’s retail release of the award-winning film in Australia, where ten lucky readers would win a Blu-Ray copy of this great documentary, supplied to us by our friends at NBC Universal Australia.
All our readers had to do was correctly identify the six contemporaries of Ayrton Senna pictured below:
And they were (numbered 1 to 6) Jean Alesi, Alain Prost, Ivan Capelli, Nigel Mansell, Nelson Piquet and Gerhard Berger!
And we congratulate our lucky giveaway winners, who are:
- Jeanette Larsen, from Northfield, South Australia
- Effie Bakkalis, from Dingley Village, Victoria
- Matthew Thompson, from Beaconsfield, Victoria
- Tony Lee, from Concord, New South Wales
- Paul West, from Hillbank, South Australia
- Cherylyn Courtney, from Canley Vale, New South Wales
- Geoff Davison, from Gosford, New South Wales
- Belinda Marshall, from Unley, South Australia
- Bree Mortlock, from Subiaco, Western Australia
- Christine Davy, from Toowoomba, Queensland
Our winners have been contacted by email and their prizes will be in the mail soon!
For those who entered but weren’t lucky enough to make our list of drawn winners, better luck next time! But don’t forget that the DVD and Blu-Ray go on sale today!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020