The much-lauded SENNA documentary has earned yet more praise, with Asif Kapadia’s award-winning documentary charting Ayrton Senna’s life being named as one of 2011’s best films in the Sydney Morning Herald’s annual cinema wrap-up feature article.
The film – written by Manish Pandey and produced by Oscar-nominated producer James Gay-Rees – has gone on to become one of the highest-grossing documentaries in history and earned many festival awards during its worldwide screening.
More recently, it earned the ‘Best Documentary’ gong at the British Independent Film Awards, and it’s hotly tipped to receive further recognition at the BAFTAs, the UK’s premier film awards.
It’s another great recognition for this outstanding film, which is now available for retail sale on DVD and Blu-Ray in Australia.
CLICK HERE to read our two exclusive interviews with SENNA director Asif Kapadia.
CLICK HERE to read our exclusive interview with SENNA producer James Gay-Rees.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020