If you’re a serious collector of F1 memorabilia and you’ve got plenty of cash to spare, then you could become the proud owner of a 1989 Benetton B189!
The first of that year’s Rory Byrne-designed chassis’ to be produced by the English team, it went on to claim four points’ finishes at the hands of Johnny Herbert and Alessandro Nannini.
This particular chassis has been in the hands of a private owner in the United States, and the entire sale item includes a host of spare parts and some team clothing – all yours for a princely $250,000!
To check out the listing on eBay, click here.
[Images via The Cahier Archive]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018
- Räikkönen edges Hamilton under the floodlights - 15 September, 2018