It feels like an eternity has passed, but Top Gear is finally set to return to the small screen on December 28, with the BBC’s intrepid trio embarking on their traditional ‘Christmas Special’.
This year’s episode sees Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond head to India under the premise of trying to boost trade relations between the UK and its former colony on the subcontinent.
What little we know of this episode is that the trio is given a budget of seven grand to buy their trusty cars (British, of course) and embark on a trade mission around the country.
The episode will be broadcast on BBC2 and BBCHD, and we’ll of course be providing you with our traditional episode review!
To view our other Top Gear episode reviews, click here.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020