It feels like an eternity has passed, but Top Gear is finally set to return to the small screen on December 28, with the BBC’s intrepid trio embarking on their traditional ‘Christmas Special’.
This year’s episode sees Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond head to India under the premise of trying to boost trade relations between the UK and its former colony on the subcontinent.
What little we know of this episode is that the trio is given a budget of seven grand to buy their trusty cars (British, of course) and embark on a trade mission around the country.
The episode will be broadcast on BBC2 and BBCHD, and we’ll of course be providing you with our traditional episode review!
To view our other Top Gear episode reviews, click here.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018
- Räikkönen edges Hamilton under the floodlights - 15 September, 2018