Kicking off a new series on RichardsF1.com, titled ‘Great Moments in Motorsport Punditry’ (or GMIMP for short), we flash back to the 2000 V8 Supercars round in Canberra, where Marcos Ambrose’s Ford sheds it left-rear wheel.
Watch what happens next, as told by commentators Mark Oastler, Neil Crompton and the late Barry Sheene…
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020