Kicking off a new series on RichardsF1.com, titled ‘Great Moments in Motorsport Punditry’ (or GMIMP for short), we flash back to the 2000 V8 Supercars round in Canberra, where Marcos Ambrose’s Ford sheds it left-rear wheel.
Watch what happens next, as told by commentators Mark Oastler, Neil Crompton and the late Barry Sheene…
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- Unstoppable Ricciardo romps to pole - 27 May, 2018
- Ricciardo tops FP3, Verstappen crashes - 26 May, 2018
- Red Bull stays on top in Monaco - 25 May, 2018
- Ricciardo leads a Red Bull 1-2 in FP1 - 24 May, 2018
- WTCR: Vernay survives jump-start investigation to win Race 3 - 22 May, 2018