Kicking off a new series on RichardsF1.com, titled ‘Great Moments in Motorsport Punditry’ (or GMIMP for short), we flash back to the 2000 V8 Supercars round in Canberra, where Marcos Ambrose’s Ford sheds it left-rear wheel.
Watch what happens next, as told by commentators Mark Oastler, Neil Crompton and the late Barry Sheene…
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- FIA ratifies record 22-race F1 2020 calendar - 5 October, 2019
- Formula E: De Silvestro joins Porsche - 30 September, 2019
- Hamilton wins in Russia amid Ferrari team orders dispute - 29 September, 2019
- McLaren to end Renault partnership - 28 September, 2019
- Verstappen edges Leclerc in FP2 at Sochi - 27 September, 2019