Kicking off a new series on RichardsF1.com, titled ‘Great Moments in Motorsport Punditry’ (or GMIMP for short), we flash back to the 2000 V8 Supercars round in Canberra, where Marcos Ambrose’s Ford sheds it left-rear wheel.
Watch what happens next, as told by commentators Mark Oastler, Neil Crompton and the late Barry Sheene…
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018
- Räikkönen edges Hamilton under the floodlights - 15 September, 2018