The BBC has a strict policy when it comes to plugging sponsors, but it seems that the late James Hunt was all too ready to forget that directive when he was behind the microphone with Murray Walker!
In our latest ‘Great Moment in Motorsport Punditry’ instalment, here he is sidestepping the rule during the 1986 Australian Grand Prix…
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020