The Silverstone circuit has announced it will offer two-seater driving experiences to the general public for a rock-bottom introductory price of just £50 per person in its new ‘Hypersonic’ racing car.
The multi-coloured, custom-built car – which has been part of the circuit’s ‘Thrills & Experiences Scheme’ – is powered by a 3.7-litre Ford V6 engine and is capable of a 0-60mph acceleration in just three seconds, along with a 150mph top speed.
The lucky passengers are hurtled around the Northamptonshire circuit by a professional driver on a high-speed lap of the full Grand Prix circuit’s layout.
“We are always looking for exciting new products and experiences that will appeal to a wide audience, so we are delighted to add The Hypersonic to our extensive collection of driving and riding related Thrills and Experiences,” said Paul Cavendish, the Head of Activities at Silverstone’s Experience Centre.
“This passenger ride is a truly unique experience. It allows members of the public to experience Silverstone and the Grand Prix circuit in a way like never before.”
And we certainly agree! To learn more about this offer visit the Silverstone website by clicking here.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020