Stone Brother Racing’s new signing Lee Holdsworth officially got down to business with his new employer in his first test outing with the team – and in a Ford, for that matter – in Queensland.
The 27-year-old – who has spent his entire top-flight V8 Supercars career with Garry Rogers Motorsport – was signed up to SBR for the 2012 season, and he will be looking to add significantly to the two race wins he has earned in his 198-race career.
Holdsworth got behind the wheel of the #4 IRWIN Tools Ford Falcon previously driven by Alex Davison, quickly getting to grips with his new mount.
His next outing will be at the official pre-season test at Sandown Raceway on February 11, followed by the season-opening Clipsal 500 at Adelaide in early March.
[Image via ARDC; video via V8 Supercars]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020