Motorsport figures and fans have joined as one to celebrate the life of the late Jason Richards a public memorial at Sandown raceway today.
The hugely popular New Zealander passed away just before Christmas after a 14-month battle with an extremely aggressive and rare form of adrenal cancer, survived by his wife and two young daughters.
Close to 2,000 fans joined members of the V8 Supercars fraternity at the public memorial event, which was hosted by the Seven Network’s V8 Supercars co-host Mark Beretta.
[Images via V8 Supercars]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020