It would seem that Lewis Hamilton can do little right at the moment, and some eyebrows have been raised with a photoshoot he took part in for the latest edition of GQ magazine.
It seems that the 2012 ‘must not have’ in a man’s wardrobe are socks…
We’re rather big on foot hygeine at RichardsF1.com, and the very thought of encasing bare feet in leather shoes is … not worth considering…
But our concerns over the risks of Athlete’s Foot are minor compared with the latest offering from Britain’s fish-and-chip wrappers, otherwise known as the Daily Mail, which described his photoshoot as “garish” on the basis of how the magazine’s stylist elected to dress him.
While the current ‘layering’ fashion trend might not be to everyone’s taste, we actually think he looks pretty good (missing socks aside!)…
In an accompanying interview for the American magazine, Hamilton also expressed delight in the US way of life.
“I love it in the States,” he is quoted as saying.
“The roads are big, the food is big. If it was possible to be in LA and still live my racing life, I would move now.”
Just remember to pack some socks…
[Images via GQ]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020