Dumped Renault driver Vitaly Petrov has claimed that details of his 2012 racing activities will be made public “very soon”.
Since the Russian driver was dropped from the Enstone team’s line-up, speculation has continued to bubble under the surface that the 27-year-old was possibly in line to gazump Jarno Trulli for his race seat at the Caterham F1 team.
Petrov was asked on Twitter when official news could be expected of his 2012 plans.
“Very soon is all I can say,” he answered, before adding: “My friends, be patient.”
[Original image via Sutton Images]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami kicks off 2020 season with victory - 13 September, 2020