Today the RichardsF1.com team marks Australia’s national holiday, Australia Day – an opportunity to get together and celebrate all that is wonderful ‘Down Under’.
And what better way to share this special day with you than to recognise Australia’s immense contribution to Formula 1?
If you haven’t already taken a look at this special ‘Top Ten’ feature we ran on this day last year, join us on a countdown of the ten most influential Australian people, places, objects or events that have put their stamp on Formula 1.
Click on the thumbnail below to be taken to our countdown article, and if you’re reading this from Australia, we wish you a very happy Australia Day!
So who are the ten most influential Australians in Formula 1? CLICK HERE to find out!
To read our other Top-10 Feature articles, click the banner below:
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020