As our IndyCar correspondent Matt Lennon predicted three weeks ago, Dale Coyne Racing has finally confirmed that former driver Justin Wilson will return to the fold for the 2012 IZOD IndyCar Series, having spent two years with Dreyer & Reinbold Racing.
The team has also announced that it will continue to use Honda engines for the upcoming season.
Click here to read Matt’s earlier story.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020