Our friends from Bang PR (who’ve been so kind in organising our hugely popular interviews with SENNA director Asif Kapadia and producer James Gay-Rees) have teed up with RichardsF1.com once again to offer our readers a fantastic SENNA giveaway where you could win a BluRay of this extraordinary film!
SENNA celebrates the life of Formula 1’s most iconic and revered Formula 1 driver, whose life was tragically cut short at the 1994 San Marino Grand Prix when he was still at the peak of his powers.
Using a wealth of exclusive interviews and previously unseen archive footage, SENNA charts the great Brazilian’s life, exploring both the man and the myth to deliver audiences with a spellbinding portrait of this deeply complex man.
All you need to do is be one of ten entrants to correctly answer this question:
How many times did Ayrton Senna win his home Grand Prix?
Simply email your answer to email@example.com – along with your full name and postal address before 11:59PM AEDST Saturday 4 February 2012 to be in the draw. Ten entries with the correct answers will be randomly selected as our winners of this fantastic prize!
The giveaway is open to all of our readers from around the world. Click here for the full terms and conditions of entry.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020