BMW has taken the wraps off the first of the six liveries it will run in its long-awaited return to competition in the DTM championship.
The German carmaker will field six BMW M3 DTM challengers in its return to the championship, and it gave a clear hint that it was prepared to step away from its
bland white, blue and red corporate colours with the first colour scheme it showed off.
It’s not yet known who – out of Andy Priaulx, Augusto Farfus, Joey Hand, Dirk Werner, Bruno Spengler and reigning champion Martin Tomczyk – will field this blue and green Castrol Edge sponsored livery, but we think it looks pretty snappy nonetheless.
The 2012 championship kicks off on 29 April with the season-opener at Hockenheim.
[Image via AUTOSPORT]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020