The Holden Racing Team has revealed the livery scheme it will run ahead of the upcoming V8 Supercars Championship series, in which Garth Tander and James Courtney will vie to wrest the championship crowns from the all-conquering Team Vodafone outfit.
The factory Holden squad claimed just three wins last year, finishing a distant fourth in the Teams’ Championship standings while rival Holden outfit Team Vodafone romped to both championship crowns with fourteen visits to the top step of the podium.
The updated livery scheme has been designed by Peter Hughes and Holden Design, featuring a slightly updated colour scheme to reflect the corporate colours of major sponsors of the TOLL logistics company and the Rockstar Energy drinks brand.
Tander will drive the #2 entry, while Courtney will compete in the sister #22 entry.
[Image via TOLL HRT Media]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020