I used to love watching those sports magazine TV shows as a kid, particularly if there was a highlights package of the Brazilian soccer championship, where the commentator would cry ‘GOOOOOAAAAALLLLLL!’ (give or take a vowel) with each successful strike at the back of the net.
But they have nothing on this particular Japanese motorsport commentator, who makes Murray Walker sound positively sedated. Take a look at our latest instalment in our Great Moments in Motorsport Punditry series…
In any case, this particular gent’s catch cry is ‘CRAAAAAASSSHHEEEE!’ and we find it absolutely hilarious!
Keep an eye out for some familiar faces who raced in the Japanese open-wheeler scene before they made it into F1.
If you happen to more about this excitable commentator, please post your comments below!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018
- Räikkönen edges Hamilton under the floodlights - 15 September, 2018