I used to love watching those sports magazine TV shows as a kid, particularly if there was a highlights package of the Brazilian soccer championship, where the commentator would cry ‘GOOOOOAAAAALLLLLL!’ (give or take a vowel) with each successful strike at the back of the net.
But they have nothing on this particular Japanese motorsport commentator, who makes Murray Walker sound positively sedated. Take a look at our latest instalment in our Great Moments in Motorsport Punditry series…
In any case, this particular gent’s catch cry is ‘CRAAAAAASSSHHEEEE!’ and we find it absolutely hilarious!
Keep an eye out for some familiar faces who raced in the Japanese open-wheeler scene before they made it into F1.
If you happen to more about this excitable commentator, please post your comments below!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Tony Trimmer - 20 February, 2019
- Formula E: Last gasp victory for di Grassi - 17 February, 2019
- FEATURE: Gifts for the gents - 13 February, 2019
- 2018 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 9 February, 2019
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019