We’re thrilled to announce that our Official Merchandise Store is now open for business!
As many of our readers worldwide will be aware, RichardsF1.com is a not-for-profit website, and we made the decision to set up the RF1 Store to help cover some of our operating costs and share our love of motorsport with our readers around the world.
To-date, we’ve created some fantastic T-Shirt designs, and we’ve also launched a branded tote bag and mousemat. More merchandise will be on display in the coming weeks, so make sure you check back to see what’s on offer!
Irrespective of the size of your transaction, we offer low, flat-rate shipping anywhere in the world, and you also have the peace of mind in knowing that your transactions are safely processed through our PayPal merchant facility. We also accept payments via Direct Debit, VISA and MasterCard!
Of course, we would really welcome your feedback and suggestions on what other design concepts we can make for you, so email us at email@example.com if you have any suggestions or questions.
To check out entire store range, click on the ‘RF1 Supporter Gear’ logo on the top-right of the website, or you can simply click here.
Thanks again for supporting RichardsF1.com!
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020