Before he headed to Barcelona to the second pre-season test session, McLaren driver Jenson Button made a stopover visit to London’s O2 Arena to be a presenter the Brit Awards.
With the event hosted by actor and close friend James Corden, Button was onstage to announce the winner of the Best International Female Artist Award, which went to world famous songstress Rihanna.
One suspects she had little idea who this particular presenter was…
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- WEC alters 2019-20 calendar to avoid F1 clash - 22 September, 2018
- WTCR: Ma Qing Hua to race on home soil - 18 September, 2018
- Hamilton inches to the 2018 title with victory - 17 September, 2018
- Hamilton stuns with another pole position - 16 September, 2018
- Ferrari dominates in final practice - 15 September, 2018