Before he headed to Barcelona to the second pre-season test session, McLaren driver Jenson Button made a stopover visit to London’s O2 Arena to be a presenter the Brit Awards.
With the event hosted by actor and close friend James Corden, Button was onstage to announce the winner of the Best International Female Artist Award, which went to world famous songstress Rihanna.
One suspects she had little idea who this particular presenter was…
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020