Before he headed to Barcelona to the second pre-season test session, McLaren driver Jenson Button made a stopover visit to London’s O2 Arena to be a presenter the Brit Awards.
With the event hosted by actor and close friend James Corden, Button was onstage to announce the winner of the Best International Female Artist Award, which went to world famous songstress Rihanna.
One suspects she had little idea who this particular presenter was…
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Tony Trimmer - 20 February, 2019
- Formula E: Last gasp victory for di Grassi - 17 February, 2019
- FEATURE: Gifts for the gents - 13 February, 2019
- 2018 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 9 February, 2019
- Supercars: Series to celebrate 1000th race in Melbourne - 22 January, 2019