To celebrate the build-up to the Australian Grand Prix, RichardsF1.com is proud to announce that we’re having our first major sale in our online store! For one week, only, we’ve slashed the prices of our entire range, with some items reduced by as much as 50%.
And we also have a special competition for anyone who buys our merchandise…
If you buy – or have already bought – a selection of our great products, just email us a picture of you using the item. The photos will be loaded to our Facebook gallery, and the person who sends us the best photo will win a collection of autographed photos from the many drivers we have interviewed on our website. Too easy!
So here’s a quick summary of some of the discounts on our most popular lines:
- All T-Shirts: were $14.50 each, now they’re just $9.95 each
- Coffee beakers and Travel Mugs: were $9.50 each, now they’re $7.50 each
- Limited Edition RF1 Drinking Game: was $24.50, now it’s only $17.50
CLICK HERE to visit our online store.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020