For the third year running, we’re bringing back our popular F1 Predictions Competition for the upcoming Grand Prix season, and we’ll again have a great prize pack on offer to the eventual winner!
This year, we’ll be housing the competition completely on RichardsF1.com, making for a much easier experience.
Entries to submit your predictions will open on the Monday before the Grand Prix, and you will have until five minutes before qualifying to submit and edit your predictions.
Using your crystal ball and gazing into the tea leaves, you’ll need to predict:
which driver will win pole position and the race
which two teams will earn the best finishes in the race
which eight drivers will finish in the top-eight positions
Bonus point are awarded to any entrant who correctly guesses an entire round!
If you preregister your details using the form below, we’ll also send you an email reminder when each round’s Predictions Competition is open so you don’t forget to submit your predictions.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020