After being unable to secure a race drive to remain in the IndyCar Series this year, Sebastian Saavedra has rejoined the Indy Lights feeder category.
The Colombian will race in a joint-entry effort by AFS Racing and Andretti Autosport, which he will run in conjunction with testing duties for Andretti.
Saavedra completed all but the final two races last year with Conquest Racing (excluding Las Vegas, which was cancelled), however has been left without a ride this season following Conquest’s decision to focus on the ALMS Series.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020