The many tonnes of freight has arrived in Melbourne ahead of next weekend’s Australian Grand Prix – here’s Michael Schumacher’s Mercedes challenger being carefully wheeled into the garages.
Stay tuned for our bumper race preview from the Australian Grand Prix, where we’ll be writing with the latest news and analysis from inside the F1 paddock!
[Image via Australian Grand Prix Corporation]
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020