We spotted Felipe Massa out and about in Melbourne today, and he kindly stopped to sign some autographs for fans and even do a few photos!
The Ferrari driver was looking fit and relaxed after his off-season break as he popped out to grab some lunch with his father.
The Brazilian will no doubt be hoping that his Ferrari team have been working hard to come up some new developments for the F2012 after its poor run in pre-season testing.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020