Celebrities and motorsport stars were out in force for tonight’s annual Australian Grand Prix VIP Party, which was held this year at Club23 at Melbourne’s Crown Casino complex.
A good showing of print, radio and TV media were out in force to meet the VIP guests as they walked the Red Carpet, including Hollywood actor Aaron Eckhart, Bollywood actress Tania Zaetta, and Australian entertainers Anthony Callea and Tim Campbell.
A host of motorsport stars also came along, including 1980 World Champion Alan Jones, former Minardi team owner Paul Stoddart, ex-F1 drivers Heinz-Harald Frentzen, Marin Brundle and David Coulthard, and Australian touring car legend Mark Skaife. Football star Harry Kewell was also a popular guest, along with Club23 owner, former Test cricketer Shane Warne.
Undoubtedly the stars of proceedings were two gorgeous ladies who have a major role in this year’s Australian Grand Prix: singer Ricki-Lee Coulter and Australian Grand Prix Ambassador, Kate Peck.
You can read our exclusive interviews with many of the Red Carpet guests on RichardsF1.com.
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020