Former World Champion Alan Jones paid a visit to the Australian Grand Prix paddock today, and stopped by to pay his regards to the team’s latest signing, Bruno Senna.
The Australian spent a few minutes shooting the breeze with Bruno, and the pair talked about Bruno’s love of Australia and Jones’ recent work as a promotional ambassador for the SENNA documentary.
Jones shot to fame when he won Williams’ first ever World Championship title in 1980. He remains Australia’s last Drivers’ World Champion.
You can check out our interviews with ‘AJ’ and Bruno by clicking on the thumbnails below.
|1975-81, 1983, 1985-6
Williams’ first World Champion, a no-nonsense Aussie who was tough and brave
The man with the most famous surname in F1 follows in his famous uncle’s footsteps
Latest posts by Richard Bailey (see all)
- 2020 F1 Season Review (Blu Ray) - 27 February, 2021
- WTCR: Guerrieri outwits Muller at the Nordschleife - 26 September, 2020
- WTCR: Girolami breaks Nordschleife lap record to claim pole - 25 September, 2020
- WTCR: Hyundai withdraws from Germany round - 24 September, 2020
- WTCR: Ehrlacher leads Lynk & Co podium sweep at Zolder - 13 September, 2020